NFT fashion collectibles | Aloha Summer Collection
NFT fashion collectibles are apart of the Ethan Matthew brand identity and products offerings; each of the fashion designer prints are auctioned as pre-sell to the official launch of the Artists/Designer Collections
Holders of these one-of-kind collectibles are apart of the fashion lines success as it relates to the specific designer prints and the launching of fashion collections by Ethan Matthew with Artist/Designer Collabs and throughout the life of the product lines.
As a holder of Ethan Matthew / NFT fashion collectibles
3% Net Earnings - an extended offering having to do with the Year-over-Year successes of the individual designer product lines associated to the holders of NFT fashion collectibles.
Holders wallet address is graphically present on the specific product lines using latest technology NFC tags, as well as, printed hanging and other tags.
All Gender fashion designer print collections in the category of Resort Pop Wear
fashioned in the pursuit of Resort Lifestyle Ocean & Mountain!
and forged in a signature print Diamond Four Point Cross and the brands icon Expansive Cross
All Gender fashion collections
- Artists/Designers Collabs
- Drops & Made-to-Order
- One-of-a-kind fashion prints made available for period of time!
- brands code = Magenta #600666
- Designed in Beverly Hills, Ca. USA
- Resort Pop Wear
A designer fashion brand with a mission for Evolving the mark of past idols with tenets of acceptance, Love Order!
What am I allowed to do with the art associated with my NFT fashion collectibles
You have specific rights to use the art associated with your NFT fashion collectible. In the case of Ethan Matthew NFT fashion collectible, you can do any of the following:
- Use the NFT fashion collectible for your own personal, non-commercial use;
- Use the NFT fashion collectible when you’re on a marketplace that allows the purchase and sale of your NFT fashion collectible, so long as the marketplace cryptographically verifies that you are the owner;
- Use the NFT fashion collectible when you’re on a third party website or app that allows the inclusion, involvement, or participation of your NFT fashion collectible, so long as the website/app cryptographically verifies that you are the owner, and the NFT fashion collectible doesn’t stay on the website/app after closing 3rd parties accounts; and
- Use the NFT fashion collectible to collect 3% Net Earnings on a quarterly basis as an extended licensing offering with payments going to address of the verified holders.
- Holders wallet address is graphically present on the specific product lines using latest technology NFC tags, as well as, printed hanging and other tags
What am I NOT allowed to do with the art associated with my NFT fashion collectibles
There are a few things that aren’t appropriate uses for your NFT fashion collectibles. They include the following;
- Modifying the NFT fashion collectible; design, structure, colors, any form of perceived digitally and/or physical change from original file.
- Using the NFT fashion collectible to design and market or sell third-party products; physical and/or digital
- Using the art in connection with images of hatred, violence, or other inappropriate behavior; or
- Trying to trademark your NFT fashion collectibles, or otherwise acquire intellectual property rights in it.